Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, January 4, two-thousand-nine


Weather: Overcast - temperature from cold in the high 20's low thirties to warmer @ 60 in the 4 o'colck hour. No rain here until after dark @ 6pm.

Sunday paper. No big meal. No house guests. No excitement. I went looking for a heater for the back bedroom. No luck. So I went to the MALL.

Linda played Scrabble with Grandma before supper. They enjoyed it.
Oh, yes...
I got a hair cut: look! Meredith Viera (Veria), (the anchor woman on the Today show)... The girl who cut my hair had never heard of her.
No - this is not a picture of me or Meredith. I tried to find a still shot or a video and found her (Meredith) licking the Mac Airbook (last week) but I don't know how to embed the video.... much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment