Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Stanley. January 10, 2009



It's Saturday. The weather is miserable: rainy, foggy, cloudy, cold:34-36-38 (no, those numbers are not my measurements.)
We got a happy birthday call from Florida: Norma wished her brother a Happy Day. He had already opened his card from Barb n Ed. I gave him my card, along with several DVD's and we are watching one (Sam Elliot stars as a cowboy lawman Bill Tilghman @ 1924) called "You Know My Name". Linda made his cake: white with butter cream icing - but will ice it tomorrow - since we are carrying out these festivities over many days. Brenda dropped by to say "Happy Birthday", and Kim is here tonight and gave him a card. Nothing says 'you are getting old' than someone remembering you were born.
I passed along the pictures I garnered from the Internet to Grandma and Stan and forwarded a copy to Tracy. Nice jewelry, Amanda! Nice view from the new digs, too! Lovely Christmas pictures of Tracy, Zoey, Keith, John and the Miller tree 2008.
I am following several blogs now and see the changes pop up on the "dashboard" of blogger? Or, at least, these changes are showing up on a page that begins my choice of blog to write to...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see Daddy is smiling! Sorry I called too late to reach anyone. We will see you Sunday!!! LOVE, US!

    ReplyDelete