Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Addendum to January 27






HAPPINESS: something to DO, something to LOVE, and something to HOPE FOR

I stole that and edited it for grammar. Do you recognize the source? Can you guess the edit?

I swept snow early. Bill came by with his snowblower in the late morning and cleared the driveway and the patio. And it snowed again, of course.

Brenda came. The roads were not terrible, but she was not confident in driving in this mess. And she will come back tomorrow, when the roads will be iffy again. Sandy called, just to "check in". And we swapped snow shovelling stories.

Pepperoni rolls were set to baking and then I went outside. I swept the car out around 2 pm and drove to the Boulevard, where I swept snow for a while. I went on to CVS for the RX and drove on over "hospital hill" a.k.a. Rt. 98 which was cindered and fairly clear.

Linda came. Brenda went home. I took a nap. Judy called and won't be here tonight. Linda will stay over. Stan is asleep right now. The Evening news is on TV. Mom is sitting in bed looking occasionally at the TV.

The big weather story is not snow but the flooding that will follow. I hope the digging done last year will save the labor of moving basement items out of flood's way...

I don't want to go back to school this week, but may have to on Thursday. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment