Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Blessings - Alabama

I stand here lookin' up at the stars tonight,
how can one man have so much in life

As I look around me, what a picture it paints,
I'm much more than lucky, I oughta give my thanks

There's food on the table, a log on the fire,
and in my woman's eyes there's love and desire

The blessings, sent from above, oh, the blessings, a life full of love

When I look around I can see, all that's been given me,
so lift my eyes up to the sky

I wanna give my thanks for the blessings

Sometimes I fall asleep at the end of the day
and I forget to thank you, I'm ashamed to say

But as I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep

I know you can hear me here on Earth,
thank you for giving me more than I deserve

The blessings,
sent from above, oh, the blessings,
a life full of love

When I look around I can see, all that's been given me,
so lift my eyes up to the sky

'Cause I wanna give my thanks for the blessings

Blessings,
when I look around, I can see, all that's been given me

So, I lift my eyes up to the sky,
'cause I wanna give my thanks for the blessings






The blessings, oh, the blessings...

Merry Christmas 2010, Family!
I love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment