Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday-after school

Dear familia,
It's getting colder outside and the days are getting shorter. Tonight, while there is still a little daylight, I am in school making a test for tomorrow and Friday - getting it copied and prepared for students. I heard today, that my workday is 7:45 to 3:15. I hope this is a mistake. I can never get out of here by 3:16. Getting into a routine isn't easy and I'd hate to start another at this late date.
I need ideas for the setup of my Museum.  A cabinet is too restrictive; boxes tied together with wire ties look like the next best thing - I can lift them (plastic crates) to the counter and fill them with artifacts.
I was reminded today that my lessons should be short and portable; when kids are called out of class everyday, they need something to call classwork/makeup work. Looks like short chapters with worksheets:perhaps Mr. Dowling has the answer. They can phone it in.
Reminder: get the absence phone in sheet from the office again. I keep forgetting where it is...
And so it goes... back to the test and copy machine..
Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh, yes. Happy Anniversary to my youngest and her hubby (tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment