Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday night in the most beautiful place in the world.


Ok, I'm over it.

Grades are done.

The AC unit in my schoolroom is fixed.

On the better side of this day: Jeff and Sonya came today to cut the grass. The wind was bitterly cold compared to the past week's temperatures in the 80's. Tonight we are in for a "Hard Frost", so the flowers are covered or moved inside. Colder temperatures are instore for the weekend, I hear.

Linda brought her grandson, Caleb, to work with her today. And Sandy was here all day, too. They do many things to help Dad and keep up this place, too. I'm thankful they have the strength, that I lack, to keep us "going". The house is clean, but cluttered (my choice). The yard is a beautiful expanse of grass, edged with daffodills on the hillside. And the view is familiar.

Dad is asleep. He and I ate orange roughy and asian pear apple tonight. I was so tired, I slept from 5:30 to 6:45 in the recliner infront of the tv (beside him.) When I jumped up, I got to fixin dinner - and I turned up the heat on the furnace control, made coffee and locked all the doors - preparing to go to sleep at any moment (after dinner) But, as you can see - I got hooked on the technology and I'm still here at the computer...

I didnot call Kim for tomorrow- her son still has track on Saturdays. We will do whatever needs done by ourselves. And everything will be okay. We couldn't be in a better place in this time of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment