Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10, 2009 - Mental Health Tuesday



I think I heard on NPR that the Iditarod started this week (in Alaska, if you didn't know.) So here's my salute to the past and present connections to this activity. Hi guys. Good luck.



International Women's Day was Yesterday, March 9, 2009

I like this picture; so I posted it to my blog. No wonder I will walk around the "home" mumbling "Mesopotamia lies betweeen the Tigris and Euphrates River Valleys" sometime in the future...

Everyone is fine. It's all wavy gravy. NO cause for alarm. Settle down. Relax. No problemo. Yadda, yadda.

I took the day off from school.NO, I did not get everything done that is to be done. So there is something left for another day.
Accomple (is that French?)
1. got the sticker for the Dodge,after driving to the dmv and discovering I had the wrong tax ticket year (2008 not 2007).
2. got a copy of my marriage certificate from the county courthouse for 5 bucks(useful, if I decide to retire...even more useful if I remember where I put it when I came home...)
3. got a sled load of groceries from Kroger... the senior discount covered the taxes on the haul, but barely.
4. mailed the SV PSD request for eminent domain to Ed and Barb; bought stamps, too. They're in my wallet.
5. got the 300 running. Need to check the tires (the tire icon won't go away)3/4 a tank of gas still...(that needs to be moved to the bottom of the NEXT list.)
6. Made an appt for the LHS to be stickered and oiled - Friday 13th.
7. Made an appt for me for check out/up - Friday 20 - along with the eye drs on the same day....
Non accomple (could this be espanole?)
1. didn't get Dad's visa from bbt cancelled... I didn't have a copy of the death certificate. They don't have my AIF documents either...
2. didn't get taxes together.
3. didn't get my hair trimmed.
4. didn't find a cure for anything...
5. didn't secure world peace...
6. Didn't buy new clothes, shoes or stocks... I guess I didn't save the economy of the country either.
7. Didn't get to bed before 10 pm edt. Oh how early the 4:30 alarm will ring on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment