Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday - The First Day of Spring - Vernal Equinox 2009


Hello y'all,
It was a beautiful First Day of Spring, March 20, 2009, a.k.a. Skip Day for the teacher. Unfortunately, it was also skip day for Brenda, who hurts from Gall Bladder and back problems, so Linda came to rescue us - and forgo the mandatory lawn care she does for the Masonic Lodge in Shinnston on Fridays. (Isn't that a humongous sentence?!)

I made my appointment at 8am only to be turned away - I am now considered a "new" patient and will not be seen on Fridays.

I did get Hardee's sausage biscuit and gravy for the family, but did not get to shop or grade papers or get my hair cut. Nor did I get to the funeral home pay respects to friend's family. I blame that on Dr. Murray, who surreptitiously dropped those dilating eye drops into my eyes at 2:30 then sent me to look at new glasses... and forgot to give me sunshades to drive home in....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mom! I'm not ignoring you, I just got my messages and I can't call you at 11 PM. I Love you! Hope all is well at the ranch. I will see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally cut your hair, though I suggest that (like me) you just don't get it cut and go for a rockin' Ted Nugent 'do. Then we'll both empty our pockets except for a knife, a clean white hanky, a copy of the Constitution and a handgun. 'Cause Ted says that's all you need.

    ReplyDelete