Saturday, May 21, 2011

The End is near ... a.k.a. Judgment Day 6p.m.

Something to look foreward to; the flowers are out, but not ready for cutting. Hope the rain holds off another two days and then we will have fragrant beauty inside, too.
From the rumours on f/b and conversations w/ my co-workers, the end is near - if not even here already (and just passed me by.) So, what did I do with the last 24 hours of life (as we know it now)?
  • Went to work so that I could help reward the chillin's for their Westest performances which were polite, if not stellar... that's a whole'nuther story, if you've ever seen a middle school after days of politeness and following the rules.
  • Came home in the sprinkling rain, after stopping to get the mail from Park and stock up the ol' stomach w/ Mickey D's double cheeseburger, coffee and, of course, I got fries with that.
  • Stan and I had dinner together, watched something funny on CMT, and after trying to find the websites for Joey's graduation pics which were gone from my aol mail; sometime after 9, we called it a night and slept like babies (up ever few hours...)
The sun peek'd out last night before sunset and promised a better day today. And so it is!
There is nothing artistic, funny or even pleasant to report.
And that's the way it is, May 21, 2011, here in the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment