Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The sun is there - in the heavens - warming our earth and all that live here


Even though I don't see that heavenly orb for most of the day, with the wretched time change I can see it into the evening. And, I'm thankful for that.

I read Trisha's blog tonight - the blessingway was fun for many days before and after. And I'm thankful for that.

I talked to Tracy and Barbara tonight. And I'm thankful for that.

I watched the new NCIS tonight with Stan and then he went to sleep and I went to wvPubcast.org on tv - and the Irish were singing Celtic - Thunder style. And I'm thankful for that.
I answered Trisha's e-mail about female names. I'm thankful I can remember some... I wish I could rattle them off at will, but I can't. But, we can figure them out with a little help and we know who to ask. And I am thankful for that.
I answered a friend's e-mail. I can help, and I'm thankful for that.
Not big things, perhaps. But good things. And... I'm thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment