Saturday, August 28, 2010

Third post on Saturday (don't forget to check them all)

I thought you might like to see the cave I live in for 10 months of the year.
The custodians painted it light blue. First time in 20 years this room has been painted. (It was a dirty beige with table and beige chairs, mauve accents - on the cupboards and drawers.)
The trees are remnants from a trip to Muir Woods ;-)
The big screen tv was a group purchase - faculty senate money.


My new chair - my purchase -Staples - it's environmentally friendly.


I'm trying to set up a preferential seating location: away from distractions. The seat is behind the tables, beside my computer and desk, and in front of that pink sign. I built a wall of books. The kid is supposed to face front and not interact with his peers. He pushes the books  onto the floor when I'm not looking. (And I am  blind at this point.)


My students - nothing else needs said.

1 comment:

  1. Your room color looks great! Sounds like you need an old library style study carrel.

    ReplyDelete